martes, 27 de enero de 2009

My last week

Last week, on Monday, I woke up at 7.30. After I had breakfast, I went to high school. After that, I went home and I had lunch. When I finished lunch. I went to English lessons and then I went home to study. After that, I had dinner and I went to bed.
On Tuesday, I woke up at 7.30 again and I went to high school. Then I came home. I studied and I went to sleep.
On Wednesday, I woke up at 7.30 and I went to high school and I took up at 7.30 and I went to high school and I took an exam of FyQ. In the afternoon, I went to English lessons and came at home. After I went to high school with Silvia and Lucia to make a course of manipulation of food. After that I went home.
On Thursday I woke up at 7.30 and I went to hgh school and then I went home and I was with my sister. We played ''Password'', a programme on TV. After that I had dinner and I watched TV.
On Friday, I woke up at 7.30 and and I went tp high school. After I went to my grandmother's house to have lunch with my sister and my cousin. In the afternoon I met my friends.
On Saturday, I woke up at 11 o'clock and I helped my mother to clean the house. Then I had luncg and in the afternoon I met my friends. At night I went to Belen's house to celebrate her birthday.
On Sunday, I woke up at 12 o'clock and I went to have lunch at my grandmother's house. In the afternoon I met my friends and then I went to sleep

No hay comentarios: